Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day three-

Torture! why did i choose to do a juice fast again??? lol. We are running out of the good stuff (apples and oranges) and the juices are getting even yuckier!!!!

But my husband decided that we are going to declare Friday (day 5 AND my 31st birthday)- so i'm trying to look ahead to that. I admit I did cheat just a bit- Yogurt- everyone said I would be spending alot of time in the bathroom with all the fruit I'm digesting but it turns out that I've got the opposite problem and Yogurt is the best way I know how to get things back on track, AND I'm buying some bananas tomorrow, but I AM still drinking all the juice so I don't really see it as cheating, I'm still denying myself all the yummy stuff I want super bad. Turns out that a long work day is a great thing when you are on a juice fast, especially since I don't work at a place that sells food!

We've kinda veered away from recipes, We kinda learned what combo's work and what one's dont and what we like and what we don't. We are gonna shop for the second half of the fast on Friday after dinner, we are gonna get cucumbers and beets and a few other things we couldn't find the first time around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment