Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My visit home FEB 2014

I started writing this just after I got home and then I forgot to finish it, only remembering when I started blogging about the juice fast. I want to take the time now to tell you about my visit home last month. We didn't get to do Christmas together this year so we all planned to come together in Feb- my sister flew in from Idaho, I came from Arkansas and Kyle and Megan were gonna drive in from Mcminville, But the snow got in the way a bit!!! A 10 hour flight day turned into a 24 hour flight day with two missed flights, two more that were canceled and two that were late and a overnight stay in the lovely Seattle airport.
After a long trip I landed in Oregon, Met up with my parents and sister and made our journey home, a LOT of snow was waiting for us... 10 plus inches.
My little Niece Joelle spent every minuet of my visit with me, which I didn't mind, and we spent alot of time with her family too (my sister and her hubby and little Jaren) Due to the snow I didn't get to see too many of my friends, I did get to see my Bestie Jennifer and her husband Matt.
The visit went by WAY to fast, not enough Joelle dates, not enough family dinners and not enough game nights and not enough Jambas!!! My birthday wish (i turn 31 two days from now) Is that my visits home will be more frequent and last longer!!!! I love you guys and miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment